HELLOOO Gorgeous! Finally, the look & space you've been searching for in a peaceful neighborhood of well kept homes on large lots. Impressive home of 2248 heated sf with vaulted ceilings, 4 Bedrooms (Master on main+3 bedrooms upstairs each with it's own walk-in closet), Living room, Dining room w/Butler's pantry, kitchen w/lighted walk-in pantry adjoins breakfast room surrounded by windows for views of nothing but woods and a stream. Open floor plan. Full unfinished basement stubbed for bath. New interior paint, new carpet, new HVAC and abundant trim & moldings and on a 1.58 acre cul-de-sac lot with private backyard & shallow, lazy stream perfect for wading, fishing for minnows & catching tadpoles. Thoroughly cleaned & windows washed too! USDA 100 financing.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,248 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.58 private acres
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Open, Sloped, Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service