This amazingly updated all brick, 3 bedroom stepless ranch sits on a fabulous level lot (.83 acres). Granite counter tops, subway tile, stainless appliances, maple cabinets, luxury wood-grain ceramic tile flooring throughout. New roof, new windows, new Amana heatpump, new gutters, all new electrical service and wiring, new tankless water heater. Two car detached garage has new doors and new openers. These towering oak trees have seen a lot of history. They are probably over 100 years old! Huge backyard provides endless opportunities - pool, garden, playset - there's room for all three! This home will be the prize and pride of Oxford. Close to Emory/Oxford College, new city park, Oxford trails, and Newton trails system. Call today and take a tour!
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
Septic Tank,Sewer In Street
1,380 sq. ft
1,380 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Tile Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden Area,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service