Beautifully designed and constructed 2 level paradise with full underground basement situated on 10+ acres in Butts County near Jackson Lake with the option to purchase 140 more acres. What a buffer! Private gate in front of paved winding driveway. Home is just exquisite with lots of details in the architecture. Has a private stocked pond in front yard. Ideal Hunter/Fisherman's retreat! House overlooks your own private waterfall and stream that flows directly into Jackson Lake. Land is entered into the state conservation covenant to help save on tax bill and is a registered timber farm. Please call for a showing.
Single Family, Contemporary
7,625 sq. ft
7,625 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Indoor Grill,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Assigned Space,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Carport,Detached,Drive Under/Basement,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service