The wooded skyline and emerald grass are the perfect setting for the picturesque home nestled on a cul-de-sac in sought after Longview Creekside in Oxford, Georgia. Established as an equestrian community, Longview boast acreage lots, estate homes, private living and all within minutes from the downtown shopping and dining of the Covington Square or the International Horse Park in Conyers. The stately 5 bedroom dwelling is just waiting to welcome you home with a master on the main, living and keeping room, 4 bathrooms, formal dining and exquisite kitchen with stainless appliances and double ovens. Enjoy summer on your entertaining-deck as you relax and watch the sun set. Picture perfect in every way, the only thing missing is you!
Single Family, Traditional
4,209 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Sprinkler System. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service