The wooded skyline and emerald grass are the perfect setting for the picturesque home nestled on a cul-de-sac in sought after Longview Creekside in Oxford, Georgia. Established as an equestrian community, Longview boast acreage lots, estate homes, private living and all within minutes from the downtown shopping and dining of the Covington Square or the International Horse Park in Conyers. The stately 5 bedroom dwelling is just waiting to welcome you home with a master on the main, living and keeping room, 4 bathrooms, formal dining and exquisite kitchen with stainless appliances and double ovens. Enjoy summer on your entertaining-deck as you relax and watch the sun set. Picture perfect in every way, the only thing missing is you!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding
4,209 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full, Partial
- 2. Great Room, Living Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service