If you've been waiting for a house you can spread out in here it is. Room, room and more room. The perfect place to raise your family. This home has 4 bedrooms and could be considered 5. It's totally finished and recently renovated. Lower level Livingroom makes the perfect man cave or children's activity room. Master is on the main level. It has raised a beautiful family and is ready for another. No matter if you work from home in your own private lower level office or commute, this home serves you well being just minutes off I-20. The private 2+ acre cull de sac lot has a very private back yard with a huge deck that wraps around your very own pool. Call today before this one is gone!!
Single Family, Contemporary
1,980 sq. ft
1,980 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service