This extremely well maintained home has lots of charm and curb appeal tucked away in a small neighborhood! An open and airy floor plan with vaulted ceilings makes for great entertaining and easy family living. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-1/2 baths, unfinished basement. The spacious master comes with a large walk-in closet and a garden tubbed bathroom & separate shower. The kitchen has plenty of room for the resident chef, a screened in porch for morning coffee and fenced yard for the kids & pets. Easy access to Covington, Conyers, McDonough & I-20. Shopping nearby. Motivated sellers. Live, play, enjoy!
Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/2 Half
Sewer In Street
2,347 sq. ft
2,347 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Open Land,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service