This extremely well maintained home has lots of charm and curb appeal tucked away in a small neighborhood! An open and airy floor plan with vaulted ceilings makes for great entertaining and easy family living. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-1/2 baths, unfinished basement. The spacious master comes with a large walk-in closet and a garden tubbed bathroom & separate shower. The kitchen has plenty of room for the resident chef, a screened in porch for morning coffee and fenced yard for the kids & pets. Easy access to Covington, Conyers, McDonough & I-20. Shopping nearby. Motivated sellers. Live, play, enjoy!
Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/2 Half
Sewer In Street
2,347 sq. ft
2,347 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Open Land,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service