Independence is a community like no other. This incredible community is situated just off GA-20 across from award-winning Grayson High School in sought after Gwinnett County. Independence will offer a unique opportunity to own from a wide range of designs including low maintenance single level living to our classic two-story designs with flex space and room to grow. The RYAN features a private bedroom on the main with full bath, island kitchen that opens to family room with fireplace, plus formal living and dining spaces for entertaining.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
3,166 sq. ft
3,166 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Pulldown Attic Stairs,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks),Sprinkler System. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service