Located in Lochwolde on quiet cul-de sac and green space, this is the best buy in the neighborhood! Brick ranch on full finished basement, fenced in yard, screened porch, deck and outdoor fireplace. Convenient to Stanton Springs, I-20, and historic Covington. All the work has been done, new paint, refinished floors, new carpet and much more... come take a look today!
Single Family, Ranch
5,540 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside
- Factory Built,Gas St.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Screen Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul De Sac,Greenbelt,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service