Come home to this custom beauty and relax! Nestled on a low-maintenance and private lot in a quiet established neighborhood, but minutes to schools, shopping, and I-20. Huge rocking chair front porch, true hardwood flooring, crown molding, gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, farmhouse sink, and stainless appliances, master-on-main with spa-like bath includes oversized walk-in tile shower with seat and beautiful custom cabinetry, finished bonus room over the garage makes a great private home office or separate den, covered rear porch/deck for easy entertaining, fenced yard, floored walk-in crawl space for more storage and easy access to mechanicals. Many recent updates - roof/gutters 2016, wtr htr 2013, downstairs HVAC 2018, restained deck. A must-tour!
Single Family, Traditional
2,439 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.79 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service