Come home to this custom beauty and relax! Nestled on a low-maintenance and private lot in a quiet established neighborhood, but minutes to schools, shopping, and I-20. Huge rocking chair front porch, true hardwood flooring, crown molding, gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, farmhouse sink, and stainless appliances, master-on-main with spa-like bath includes oversized walk-in tile shower with seat and beautiful custom cabinetry, finished bonus room over the garage makes a great private home office or separate den, covered rear porch/deck for easy entertaining, fenced yard, floored walk-in crawl space for more storage and easy access to mechanicals. Many recent updates - roof/gutters 2016, wtr htr 2013, downstairs HVAC 2018, restained deck. A must-tour!
Single Family, Traditional
2,439 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.79 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service