Beautifully Maintained Home on Over a Half Acre. Split Level with 2 Story Foyer Entrance. Large Vaulted Great Room with Fireplace, Stained Kitchen Cabinets, Breakfast Bar and Breakfast Area that Seats 6. Formal Dining off Great Room is Now Being Used as Office Space. 2 Guest Bedrooms, 1 with Vaulted Ceiling, Share a Full Bath. Beautiful Over Sized Master with Trey Ceiling, Double Vanity Master Bath Features a Garden Tub, Separate Shower and Walk in Closet. New Hardwood Flooring in the Great Room, Kitchen and Hallway. New Carpet on Stairs and all Bedrooms. Basement is Wired, Studded and Stubbed for a Bath. All it Needs is Your Personal Finishing Touches. This Home is a Must See and Priced to Sell!
Single Family, Traditional
1,728 sq. ft
Crest At Rivertrace
1,728 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- 1. Metal.
- Insulation-floor,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area. Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service