Beautiful custom home on two wooded acres in River Cove , just minutes from Stanton Springs and I-20. This cottage is nestled among the trees, a rocking chair front porch and spacious entry make you feel at home from the start! Heart pine floors, open spacious living and dining rooms lead to a large professional kitchen with Viking range and honed granite top island. Master suite is located on the first floor as well as a family den. Upstairs the quality continues with two bedrooms, jack and jill bath and peaceful reading area. A large bonus area could be used as teen or in-law suite, it has a full bath and small kitchen set up. Outdoor areas include back porch, brick lined gazebo area and b-b-q area. Lots of walk in attic space !
Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater
4,175 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Country Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Great Room, Living Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Rear Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gazebo. Level, Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service