Historic Home in the heart of Covington. XL1896 Craftsman style Cottage. 5BR/4BA. Beautifully maintained and preserved, extensive trim and moldings throughout. Coffered ceilings and built-ins, in the drawing room and banquet-size formal DR. Front parlor w/coffered ceilings. EIK with solid surface CT's, walk in pantry and built in china cabinet. Owner's BR w/private bath, two other BR's share a hall bath, rear parlor/sitting area. Back stairs to 2/BR w/ en suite baths, large common area, storage nook and balcony overlooking backyard. Deep and wide rocking-chair front porch, two screened side porches. Walk to historic Covington Square for shopping and dining. Move-in ready.
Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, Cottage
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
3,933 sq. ft
3,933 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Crawlspace,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 6. Masonry.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Skylight,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance,Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fenced Yard,Porch,Screen Porch. City View,Corner,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service