Small town living at its best! Just a few blocks from Covington's historic square with dining and shops. Located in the historic district where most everyone's favorite mode of transportation is a golf cart! This lovely cottage boasts 12 ft ceilings, updated kitchen and baths, 3 fireplaces and sun porch. Take a break and sit on the rocking chair front porch or a screened back porch, large fenced in area for kids and dogs, and wonderful shade trees with garden area and potting shed! Spacious rooms with hardwood floors, kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Your family will love the media room with bar and small fridge, great for family movie night or gaming. Detached garage can be used for workshop or studio, come take a look today!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional
2,910 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counte
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Pool Screened/Enclosed,Porch,Screen Porch,Workshop. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service