This home can be a cozy nestled home with great appeal. It's located on a spacious lot and it's waiting for you to make it your own. It features a rocking chair front entrance, rear deck for entertainment and a private backyard. Separate living room and kitchen/dining room combination, recreational room in the basement, along with a laundry room. Sold AS-IS.
Single Family, Traditional
1,913 sq. ft
1,913 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks)
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Finished Rooms,Partial
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Garden Tub,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden Area. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service