The Lindsay On a Basement! - A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 bath home features a spacious master suite on the 2nd floor w/ tray ceilings, a sitting area, and master bath w/ separate vanities, garden tub, separate shower, and separate his/hers closets. Downstairs is a living and separate dining room, large fireside family room, kitchen w/ granite counter tops, island, pantry, and breakfast area. Also on the main floor is a secondary bedroom w/a full bath. Upstairs along w/ the master are 3 additional bedrooms, 2 baths, and laundry room.
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other (See Remarks). Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service