Add This Home on your Must See List! This 4 sides brick home has large Family RM, separate Dining RM and Sunroom with windows overlooking wooded yard. Family Rm has detailed moldings & judges paneling with masonry fireplace & gas logs. There are 3 BR, 2.5 BA. including a Master with trey ceiling, whirlpool tub, double vanities & walk-in closet. You'll find 2 additional finished basement rooms which could be used for playroom or home office. Love that back deck offers covered & open deck space for entertaining & to enjoy backyard! Large unfinished basement space for workshop & storage with exterior exit. This well-cared for home has easy access to I-20 and is conveniently located between Conyers & Covington.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,512 sq. ft
2,512 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- Storm Doors
- 1. Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Porch. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service