Add This Home on your Must See List! This 4 sides brick home has large Family RM, separate Dining RM and Sunroom with windows overlooking wooded yard. Family Rm has detailed moldings & judges paneling with masonry fireplace & gas logs. There are 3 BR, 2.5 BA. including a Master with trey ceiling, whirlpool tub, double vanities & walk-in closet. You'll find 2 additional finished basement rooms which could be used for playroom or home office. Love that back deck offers covered & open deck space for entertaining & to enjoy backyard! Large unfinished basement space for workshop & storage with exterior exit. This well-cared for home has easy access to I-20 and is conveniently located between Conyers & Covington.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,512 sq. ft
2,512 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- Storm Doors
- 1. Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Porch. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service