Custom 4-sided brick home sitting on 2 acres with a huge 3 car detached garage! Large, covered front porch leads to a double door entry. Open concept formal dining room and formal living area with beautiful hardwood floors and plantation shutters. Eat in kitchen with granite countertops, tiled backsplash, and an island opens to the great with with a double sided fireplace. There is a large sunroom on the other side of the double sided fireplace. Owner's suite on the main level features whirlpool tub, separate shower, dual closets, and double vanities. 3 secondary bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main level. A den, bedroom, and full bathroom finished in the basement and some heated unfinished square footage. 36" doors throughout, 3 HVAC units and 3 car attached garage! Covered patio perfect for entertaining. Conveniently located within minutes to Covington, Monroe, Loganville & I-20.
Single Family, Ranch
4,357 sq. ft
4,357 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,None
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Detached,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service