Price Reduced to Sell! This spacious 4BR, 2.5BA home features a two story Great Room with fireplace, formal Dining Room and Kitchen with Breakfast area. Master BR located on the main level has walk-in closet and large master Bath with garden tub and separate shower. Need more room -there's an additional @1800sq.ft. in the unfinished/stubbed basement with separate entry which would be perfect for In-Law Suite. Property includes 2 car garage, level backyard and is convenient to Covington & access to I-20. Great location in charming town of Oxford near Oxford College of Emory University. Put this home on your must-see list!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,023 sq. ft
2,023 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service