Best Price in Oxford! This spacious 4BR, 2.5BA home features a two story Great Room with fireplace, formal Dining Room and Kitchen with Breakfast area. Master BR located on the main level has walk-in closet and large master Bath with garden tub and separate shower. Need more room - there's an additional @1800sq.ft. in the unfinished/stubbed basement with separate entry which would be perfect for In-Law Suite. Property includes 2 car garage, level backyard and is convenient to Covington & access to I-20. Great location in charming town of Oxford near Oxford College of Emory University. Put this home on your must-see list!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,023 sq. ft
2,023 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service