This fully renovated ranch home sits on a beautiful 6.87 acre lot with a shed and a large 3 door 24x34 shop + enjoy all the wildlife this property offers from the spacious sunroom. The main level of this home was completely renovated 2018 which includes all new paint throughout, tile in both baths and a beautiful walk in shower added to the master bath, scratch and stain resistant laminate floors throughout, a large beautiful kitchen island with a smoky quartz counter top, laundry room in the master closet, brand new AC, freshly painted exterior and so much more! Home has a full unfinished basement that offers lots of possibilities for adding another bedroom and bath! Also offers a whole home generator system. This home is a must see and ready for anyone looking for their escape to the country yet wanting all the convenience of being 10 min to Covington, Conyers or Monroe.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,116 sq. ft
2,116 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Boat Door,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Storm Doors
- 2. Masonry,Wood Stove.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Porch,Workshop. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service