Turn of the Century home renovated to today's lifestyle and comforts. This 1909 home framed by trees is situated on level 1 acre lot with parking shed and playhouse. Original entry doors welcome you to entry foyer adorned with original, (decorative) fireplace, bead board ceilings, and new hardwood floors. Family room open to custom designed kitchen features granite counters, work island, and walk-in pantry. Three (3) bedrooms on main level. Owner suite upstairs with custom walk-in 5x8 shower, claw foot tub and walk-in closet. Original bead board ceilings located in foyer family room and front bedroom. 4 original fireplaces, decorative use now. Original hardware on interior doors. Storage room under stairwell. Relax on screen porch with serene views.
Single Family, Other
2,275 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Oven - Wall
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Or More,Carport,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service