Independence is a community like no other. This incredible community is situated just off GA-20 across from award-winning Grayson High School in sought after Gwinnett County. Independence offers a wide range of designs including low maintenance single living and classic two-story home. The community itself is rich with AMENITIES. It host 2 pools w/water features, 2 tennis courts, sports field, 2 cabanas, pond, fire-pit, 2 grilling stations, outdoor fireplace, passive park, walking trails. It also connects to Bay Creek Park for additional Amenities.The GRAYSON plan offers a bedrm on the main with a full bath. Additionally, a half bath, family room and open kitchen with WHITE CABINETS. Upstairs features generous owner's suite with sitting room and sizable closets. This is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home on a basement. There is a 3 zone sprinkler system, brick and stone front elevations on all homes.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
2,833 sq. ft
2,833 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service