This extremely well maintained home has lots of charm and curb appeal tucked away in a small neighborhood! An open and airy floor plan with vaulted ceilings makes for great entertaining and easy family living. The kitchen has plenty of room for the resident chef, complete with tile floors, solid surface counter tops and lots of natural light. A spacious master on main offers plenty of room, large walk-in closet and a garden tubbed bathroom with separate shower. Upstairs has three bedrooms and lots of storage. There is a deck and fire pit in the private back yard. Easy access to Covington, Conyers and McDonough. Live, play, enjoy!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Front, Brick/Frame, Stone an
2,037 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Parking Pad, Guest Parking.
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level, Open, Sloped.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service