"Fall In Love With This Beauty...4 Bedrooms / 3 Bath Cape Cod sitting wonderfully on 1.77 acres in the back on a cul-de-sac lot...nothing but peace and quiet tranquility sitting out on it's lovely front porch. less than 8 mins to I 20E Almon Rd , you will not find this one again, Builder's wrapping up subdivision. At full price with preferred Lender & Atty . Builder contributes $3000.00 to closing cost, along with a $1200.00 appliance pkg.
Single Family, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Septic Tank,Sewer Connected
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- Storm Windows
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Roof Vent Fans,Storm Windows,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service