Convenience with lots of space! Conyers address with Newton county tax benefits,just off I-20 this home sits on over 3 acres with fenced pasture and private lake frontage. Minutes to Conyers or Covington, 35 min to Atlanta , 45 min to Athens. Very convenient to the new Stanton Springs business park and the new Three Rings film studio production facility. This lovely home includes hardwood floors, updated fixtures, new tile, spacious open kitchen and breakfast area with access to bright sunroom and multi level deck. Finished rooms downstairs for in-law suite,space for media room and lots of storage. Master suite has updated bath with unbelievable walk in closet. Two car attached garage plus a detached garaged that could be converted to suit your needs.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4,273 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stai
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear E.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch. Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service