Beautiful 4 sided brick traditional home located in east Newton's most sought after neighborhood! This stunning home sits on 5 acres with an in-ground pool and a pergola. Grand entry has a 2-story foyer with hardwood floors throughout the main. Large formal dining room and 2-story living room. Eat-in kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances including a double oven. Family room off of the kitchen with a fireplace. Enormous owner's suite features a sitting room with a fireplace, built-in bookcases, soaking tub, double vanities, and tiled shower. 2nd owner's suite located upstairs. Full basement with finished rooms including a bar, full bath, exercise room, and media room. One unfinished room, perfect for a workshop!
Single Family, Traditional
5 Full/1 Half
7,261 sq. ft
7,261 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 3. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Pool-in Ground. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service