Independence is a community like no other which is located just off GA-20 across from award-winning Grayson High School in sought after Gwinnett County. Independence will offer an unparalleled amenity area as well as a unique opportunity to own a variety of home designs including low maintenance single level living to our classic two-story homes w/ flex space and room to grow.The GRAYSON plan has 5 bedrooms and offers a kitchen open to the family rm, large owner's suite w/ sitting area, mudroom off garage. Cabinet color throughout is GRAY. *Stock Photos*This home is under construction and is not expected to be completed until late January to early February. Contract are written on builder's forms only. $4,000 builder incentive when using DHI Mortgage. Call for updated community package to be sent to your email. Prices subject to change at anytime and this listing although believe to be accurate may not reflect the latest changes. Cabinet color throughout is GRAY. Stock Photos are being used.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Sewer In Street
2,833 sq. ft
2,833 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service