Great School District! 6+ Acres. Wooded and Open Fields. Romantic exterior lighting thru the wooded trees in back. Room for Horses, Goats, Soccer Teams. You name it! This Home is Beautiful and full of Charm. Basement is finished. In-Law or Teen Suite with walk out Patio. Separate entrance and parking. It will be worth your while to come see this one. New Siding, New Paint, New Windows, New Gutters, New Roof
Single Family, Tudor, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,878 sq. ft
2,878 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- 2. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service