Beautiful, historical, "front porch sitting" home on over 3 pristine acres in the heart of Mansfield ("Mayberry USA") Ga. This home features a Master on the main level, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite trim throughout, large spacious rooms, 6 fireplaces, a detached 20'x25' workshop plus a 2-car garage. Located within the City Limits and within blocks from Mansfield Elementary School, area restaurants and adjacent to a city park. Approx 7 miles off I-20 East Exit #98 and 1 mile from the new Blackwells Market Place. This home is a must see - makes you feel like you stepped back in time...peaceful and tranquil.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
Public Water Service
2,546 sq. ft
2 - 5 Acres
2,546 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Country Kitchen, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,546 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 6. Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building, Workshop. Level, Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service