Look no further for your perfect place to call home. Just moments from downtown Covington, quaint Porterdale Mill, I-20 and Conyers, this expansive 5 bedroom home is built for space with room to entertain. A corner lot location makes it great for summer parties with family and friends in the over-sized back yard, and the eat in kitchen makes gathering together even better. Such a great opportunity to purchase so much for so little! WOW! Who could ask for anything more? Great home, convenient location and all just waiting for you to move in!
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer In Street
2,870 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Corner.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service