Settle into your dream home. High ceilings and lots of natural light fill this 4BR/3.5BA, beautiful 2-story home. Located in sought-after Oxford neighborhood. Stunning staircase leads to overlook that gives panoramic visual of family/dining room. Large family room with that cozy feel. Awesome fireplace. Elegant trim and finishes. Nice open space that flows from the dining room to the living room. Huge kitchen with walk-in pantry, island with cooktop and grill, and butler's station with sink. Large laundry/mud room with sink. Huge owner's suite on main with sitting room. Large deck overlooking wooded backyard bordered by Big Haynes Creek. Full basement with finished rooms, lots of storage, and stubbed for bath. You must see this home and make it your own.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,852 sq. ft
3,852 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Island,Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Indoor Grill,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service