Four-sided brick home located on a 1.5 acre corner lot in the Saint Regis community. This stunning home has a front porch, covered side porch, back deck, & patio w/ a gorgeous outdoor fireplace and new deck. Two-story foyer entrance w/ hardwoods & custom inlay leads to the great room with built-in bookcases, brick fireplace, and coffered ceiling. Large formal dining room. Eat-in kitchen with loads of cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliance, and tile backsplash. Oversized owner's suite on the main level features double vanity, soaking tub, tiled shower, and walk-in closet. Two bedrooms with a shared bath and one with a private bath upstairs. Designer paint colors and move in ready. All of this on a full unfinished basement and in the Zone 5 school district, choose Social Circle or Walnut Grove!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,523 sq. ft
3,523 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Sprinkler System. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service