Immaculately kept home in beautiful Trelawney subdivision just steps away from downtown Covington. This home boasts four bedrooms plus a bonus, open floor plan, formal dining room, fireplace, cul-de-sac location, new roof, landscaping, luxury master bath and so much more. The perfect opportunity to move into your dream home before it's time to start inviting friends over for entertaining in your private backyard. Call for your personal showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,424 sq. ft
2,424 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Doors
- Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building. Cul De Sac,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service