Magnificent estate property nestled in quaint Oxford, Georgia, and located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods. This updated home boasts master on the main, great room with fireplace, formal dining, eat-in kitchen, office/library, 4 full baths, 3 car garage and cul-de-sac location. The partial finished basement has already been prepared to be completed, all it needs is your finishing touches to add additional bedrooms and living space. Expansive garage gives plenty of room for cars and workshop, open grounds and gardens, and lovely screened in sitting area and porch off the kitchen are just a few extras. So much more square footage in this home than it appears! This home offers it all, the only thing missing is you!
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
4,988 sq. ft
4,988 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island
- Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- 1. Factory Built.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul De Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service