This charming gem is located in a 55+ community within the heart of Loganville. The stepless ranch home offers an open floor plan and sits on a corner lot. Features include a fireside vaulted great room and kitchen with lots of counter/cabinet space, pantry, breakfast bar and eat-in dining area. The split bedroom plan provides two spacious bedrooms and baths with generous closet space. Large laundry room/mud room. Relax on the patio in the private, fenced backyard. Two car garage. The home is in move-in ready condition. Yard maintenance is managed by HOA. Enjoy taking part in the active Mockingbird Hill community which offers many planned events and activities. This home will not last long!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional
1,236 sq. ft
1,236 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Handicap Access,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Corner,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service