Great house great price! Are you looking to move intown...here is your opportunity! Beautiful 4 sided brick Ranch w/Bonus Room & Sunroom in very desirable area. Close to downtown Covington , golf course, restaurants, shopping & schools. Granite counters, keeping room, soaring ceiling in Dining Room, gas fireplace in Family Room, Sunroom overlooking very private back yard w/out building & patio. Master suite has vaulted ceiling, dual sinks, separate whirlpool tub & shower, huge walk-in closet. Secondary bedrooms are on other end of home. Great home in a great area!
Single Family, Traditional
2,540 sq. ft
2,540 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Ramps. Ramps.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service