A newly renovated, charming, country home. Three bedrooms, two baths and three living spaces! This 1900's home has been re-modeled to the 9's throughout. It is nestled on 2.69 acres with a private backyard. A charming three room guest cottage sits at the corner of the property. The man cave is a 20 X 30 shop with water & electric. Convenient to I-20, Covington, Conyers & McDonough.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,271 sq. ft
2,271 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Masonry.
- Storm Windows,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Other (See Remarks),Out Building,Workshop. Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service