Privacy plus! This beautiful home sits on 10 wooded acres in east Newtons most sought after neighborhood! All the work has been done! Hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, pool with outdoor living area! A perfect place for entertaining and active families. The basement is finished with bedroom full bath kitchen and living area. Tasteful finishes in every room, large dining room, sun porch and master suite. Come take a look at this one today!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,424 sq. ft
7,424 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Roof Vent Fans, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,641 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,783 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Deck/Patio, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 10-20 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building, Workshop. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service