Privacy plus! This beautiful home sits on 10 wooded acres in east Newtons most sought after neighborhood! All the work has been done! Hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, pool with outdoor living area! A perfect place for entertaining and active families. The basement is finished with bedroom full bath kitchen and living area. Tasteful finishes in every room, large dining room, sun porch and master suite. Come take a look at this one today!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional
7,424 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Pool-in Ground,Sprinkler System,Veranda,Workshop. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service