Don't let the pictures fool ya! 2456 Heated sq. ft.! L-shaped country front porch that opens into a fabulous great room, rock fireplace, open floor plan including 3 bedroom/ 2 full baths on the main level...downstairs features a Rec Room or Man cave, nice office (possible 4th bedroom) and laundry room. Oversized 755 sq.ft. garage/workshop! Upper and lower decks overlook the fenced backyard with privacy galore! Walk-in pantry, walk-in closet in Master - this house has extra storage everywhere! Main level HVAC and Hot Water Heater replaced in 2018... All located in sought after East Newton!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional
2,456 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Island,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Out
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Garden Tub,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Pa.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Workshop. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service