MOTIVATED SELLERS!!!! Beautiful ranch style home located in one of Covington's sought after swim/tennis communities, with lots of upgrades. Take a ride in your golf cart, car or take a walk to the historical Covington Square for shopping, dining and entertainment. This home offers a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with lots of room and plenty of storage. Oversized master bedroom on main with a beautiful master bath and his & her closets. Large laundry room with storage, open dining/formal room living/great room with built in shelves, French doors leading to outside deck. Large kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A pre-framed unfinished basement. Sellers will contribute UP TO $7500.00 towards closing with reasonable accepted offer!!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding
2,079 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Concrete, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- 1. Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Wood, Brick
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service