MOTIVATED SELLERS!!!! Beautiful ranch style home located in one of Covington's sought after swim/tennis communities, with lots of upgrades. Take a ride in your golf cart, car or take a walk to the historical Covington Square for shopping, dining and entertainment. This home offers a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with lots of room and plenty of storage. Oversized master bedroom on main with a beautiful master bath and his & her closets. Large laundry room with storage, open dining/formal room living/great room with built in shelves, French doors leading to outside deck. Large kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A pre-framed unfinished basement. Sellers will contribute UP TO $7500.00 towards closing with reasonable accepted offer!!
Single Family, Ranch
2,079 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Concrete,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear E.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service