MOTIVATED SELLERS!!!! Beautiful ranch style home located in one of Covington's sought after swim/tennis communities, with lots of upgrades. Take a ride in your golf cart, car or take a walk to the historical Covington Square for shopping, dining and entertainment. This home offers a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with lots of room and plenty of storage. Oversized master bedroom on main with a beautiful master bath and his & her closets. Large laundry room with storage, open dining/formal room living/great room with built in shelves, French doors leading to outside deck. Large kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A pre-framed unfinished basement. Sellers will contribute UP TO $7500.00 towards closing with reasonable accepted offer!!
Single Family, Ranch
2,079 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Concrete,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear E.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service