Well maintained four side brick home with awesome finished basement, perfect for teen or in-law suite! Located just minutes from Covington's historic square with shops and restaurants, I-20 less than 10 minutes away. Very quiet neighborhood. Finished basement has bookshelf lined study and wet bar. This one has room for everyone!
Single Family, Traditional
3,564 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance
- Factory Built,Gas St.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service