Best view in Covington's most sought after neighborhood! Located near Covington's historic square, where golf carts are welcome! This custom built home has master suite on the main with walk in closets, two vanities, spacious shower and jetted tub. Entertaining in this gourmet kitchen is a treat with massive island, stainless steel appliances and keeping room. Relax in the spacious great room with coffered ceiling, fire place and windows facing the golf course. Enjoy time in the sun on the huge deck or any of the 7 porches. 4 bedrooms 2 baths up gives plenty of space for everyone. Downstairs is a great hang out space, there is a huge family room with wet bar and doors opening to patio, a great area for entertaining! Come take a look at your next home!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
5,800 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance
- Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Porch,Sprinkler System. Golf Course,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service